When taking care of a child or maybe a spouse or aging parent with dementia or chronic illness, even when you care for them out of love, there are difficult moments of being UNSURE, UNSETTLED, and NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO NEXT.
Wouldn’t it be a relief to have someone come in and give you SIMPLE, effective, efficient strategies of what to do in those difficult times?
Wouldn’t it be helpful to be able to relieve agitation, anxiety, and pain so you don’t have to see your loved one upset and they are easier to care for?
- In home, customized step by step informal training based on the specific physical and emotional needs of your loved ones
- Self-care techniques and how to shift your energy so YOU and YOUR LOVED ONE are more calm during everyday care
- An individual relaxation session for YOU and YOUR LOVED ONE are included!
- Better appetite
- Better quality sleep
- Decreased pain
- Decreased anxiety
- More regular bowel movements
- Increased focus
- Balanced stress hormones
- More compliance with care
- More happiness
- And even more
- Test anxiety and anxiety disorders
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Neurological disorders (e.g. Parkinson’s, MS, etc.)
- Stroke recovery
- Post surgical care and wound care
- Hospice or Home Health patients
- And more
Contact me at 630-200-2554 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours by appointment
Home visits and office visits available (travel expenses may apply)